Please select a second date to complete the range.
The Go Miami Card gets you unlimited FREE access to over 25 of Miami’s best museums, tours, and attractions. Enjoy savings of up to 55% and go skip-the-line at some of Miami’s major attractions, freeing up more of your precious vacation time. Also, travel to these attractions at your own pace with the Big Bus hop-on, hop-off bus ticket included in the card.
Your Go Miami card comes with a comprehensive guidebook helping you plan which attractions you will visit. You can also show your Go Miami Card at a range of shops and restaurants for great savings.
HOW TO USE
• Book online the card with the validity that suit your sightseeing needs and receive a confirmation voucher.
• Exchange your voucher for your Go Miami Card at the redemption centre.
• Your card allows you completely cash-free entry Miami’s top attractions.
• Once you have your card, all you need to do is present it at each attraction, get it scanned and you are in.
Some of the great Miami attractions which can be visited absolutely FREE are:
• Miami Seaquarium
• Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise
• Duck Tours South Beach
• Jungle Island
• Zoo Miami
• Key West Day Trip from Miami
• Jet Boat Miami
• Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
• Bike and Roll: Bike Rental
• Everglades Tour from Miami
• Miami Children's Museum
For the full list of attractions, click here
1, 2, 3, or 5 days (take your pick)
Please refer to the guidebook for opening hours of each attraction.
Exchange your voucher for the Go Miami Card at the following redemption centres:
Big Bus Miami Welcome Center: 301 Biscayne Boulevard, Central Station Stop #1 Bayfront Park Miami, FL 33132. Voucher Redemption Hours: 10:00am - 4:30pm.
Miami Beach Visitor Center: 1920 Meridian Ave, 3rd Floor Miami Beach FL 33139. Daily, 10:00am - 4:00pm.
Depends on the attraction you visit.
The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for the number of calendar days purchased over a 14-day period.
Voucher information: No need to print! You can show your voucher on your smartphone or other devices. (But if you’d rather print a copy – that’s fine too!)
Carry a valid photo ID matching the name on the voucher to receive your Go Miami Card. This voucher will be required to be shown at the time of pick-up. Card cannot be distributed to customers without a valid voucher and ID.
The pass is valid on consecutive days, ‘Day’ is based on a calendar day.